ASL Environmental Sciences is a world class company with more than 35 years of experience in oceanographic, acoustic and ice research services. We provide clients with scientific consulting services including: Flow Measurement, Numerical Modeling, Wave Measurement & Analysis, Remote Sensing, Sediment Transport and Ice Studies.
||View LinkedIn profile
When it comes to physical aquatic measurements, ASL is uniquely qualified to meet the challenges. ASL's strengths include:
- Highly qualified scientists and engineers with over 900 consulting and other service projects in locations around the world.
- Experience with deployment, recovery, data analysis and scientific interpretation.
- ASL's range of acoustic products for measuring waves, ice, flow and zooplankton.
- An extensive pool of oceanographic instruments available for lease.
- ASL represents in North America, Helzel's WERA - a shore-based Remote Ocean Sensing System.
Select sector below:
Links to specialized divisions: